Complete 101 preset tasks/goals/challenges in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (i.e. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and represent "stretching."
Why 1001 Days?
It's all about a realistic deadline. 1001 days (about 2.75 years) allows you several seasons to complete tasks, which is better for organizing and timing things like overseas trips or outdoor activities.
Start Date: January 1, 2010
End Date: September 27, 2013
Goals Complete: 17/101
Goals in Progress: 7/101
Last Updated: August 30, 2012
Bold marks a completed item.
Green marks a partially completed or in-progress item.
1. Sew Amy Butler weekender bag.
2. Make a quilt.
3. Design my own blog template.
4. Sew a skirt for myself.
5. Enter a photography contest.
6. Sew Jackson a pair of pants.
7. Make 5 homemade gifts and sent them to friends(3/5).
8. Create a photo wall in my home.
9. Create a photo album for Jackson’s first year.
10. Sew 2 pillows.
11. Create a crafting space.
12. Design a photo album for a client.
13. Create marketing kit.D
14. Buy a SmugMug membership.
15. Buy two new lenses (0/2).
16. Buy a flash.
17. Do a shoot in the rain.
18. Take a Photoshop class.
19. Read to Jackson at least 4 times a week for 4 weeks (0/16).
20. Go on a family vacation with Jackson.
21. Take Jackson to the snow.
22. Take Jackson to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
23. Teach Jackson to swim.
24. Spend a day with Jackson with no internet, TV or phone three times (1/3).
25. Take Jackson to visit Daddy’s grave.
26. Write a will.
27. Purchase a home.
28. Shop with only coupons for three months (0/3).
29. Purchase a safe.
30. Organize financial documents in a filing cabinet.
31. Create a firm budget.
32. Backup Itunes on CD.
33. Create second backup of all computer files.
34. Use mint.com daily for 30 days.
35. Use the envelope system for 30 days.
36. Get life insurance.
37. Put $100 in savings every month.
38. Cook Beef Wellington
39. Buy two new cookbooks every year (2/5).
40. Do Once a Month cooking and stock my freezer.
41. Grow three different types of herbs.
42. Take a cooking course.
43. Make 50 new recipes (50/50).
44. Don’t eat out for two weeks. (2/2). Completed February 2011
45. Learn to make Grandma’s Chicken ‘n’ Dumplings.
46. Pay for the person in line behind me at Starbucks.
47. Write a letter to a friend 12 times and MAIL it (0/12)!
48. Adopt a family for Christmas.
49. Bake cupcakes for someone.
50. Send someone a care package.
51. For one birthday ask for only donations to a local charity or family.
52. Spend a day feeding the homeless.
53. Take goodies to the local firehouse.
54. Attend church 3 times a month.
55. Complete Purpose Driven Life devotional.
56. Invite someone to church with me.
57. Tithe ever month for 12 months (0/12).
58. Pray every morning for 30 day (0/30).
Personal Growth and Health
59. Workout 6 days a week for one month.
60. Make the bed every day for one month.
61. Create my ideal body within 12 months.
62. Complete 12 week Biggest Loser program. (Completed March 2011)
63. Run a 5K.
64. Drink 8 glasses of water daily for 3 weeks (21/21).
65. Eat vegetarian for two weeks.
66. Take a weekend trip all by myself.
67. Take a one week break from the internet twice (0/2).
68. Read 5 non-fictional books (1/5).
69. Read 2 self help books.
70. No alcohol for one month.
71. No fast food for 2 months.
72. Complete Couch to 5K program.
73. Blog everyday for a month (0/30).
74. Comment on 10 blogs everyday for 2 weeks.
75. Revamp my About Me page
Pampered Chef - NO LONGER SELLING PC
80. Leave Jackson overnight 3 times (3/3)
81. Have a date night once a month.
82. Have dinner with family once a month (33/33).
83. Have a dinner party with friends or family once a month.
84. Take 3 weekends away with Hubby.
85. Travel to TX to visit Hubby’s family.
86. Visit The Kitchen.
87. See 3 plays (0/3).
88. Go to a movie by myself.
89. Try 10 foods I’ve never eaten before.
90. Spend a weekend in SF.
91. Take a trip with just my girlfriends.
92. Join or start a book club.
93. Go to a concert.
94. Buy flowers for my home once a month (5/33).
95. Buy new pots and pans.
96. Spend a weekend in San Diego.
97. Spend a weekend in Tahoe.
98. Grow my hair back out, and then cut it off for Locks of Love.
99. Get my wedding dress cleaned.
100. Sell my wedding dress.
101. Begin a new 101 in 1001 list!