Being pregnant does some weird things to you. It causes you to feel like crap, lose your mind, gag at a smell and generally destroys any ideas you might of had about how your body will look when you get old. Here's the short list of what's killing me now:
1. Italian dressing. I'm not even kidding. I just gagged. WHO IN GOD'S NAME INVENTED THIS? So gross. Oh and I've never hated it before.
2. Chicken. But only if it is plain. If you've got it smothered and covered I'm good.
3. BBQ sauce is the food of god's. I'm not kidding. I could eat it every day. My mouth just literally watered.
4. Starbursts. Hello sweet goodness. And I get the favorites pack. All pinks and reds. My lover.
5. Brushing my teeth. There I go gagging again. I do fine until about 10 second before I start going for the tongue. And then I start gagging. UGH.
6. Water. Can't smell at all. Can't have a taste at all. Prefer bottled for all those reasons.
7. Saltine crackers. Sand anyone?
8. Peanut butter crackers. The kind with the cheese cracker. Yummy goodness.
9. Bananas. So sweet!
10. Cherries. UGH. I can't eat them without thinking of that movie with Jack Nicholson, Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon where he makes them all throw up cherry pits. Double ugh.
10. The smell of the lotion/perfume the girl 3 cubicles back uses. I'm going to rip it from her hands and throw it away. Must you wear a GALLON of it?
11. The smell of my hubby when he gets home from work. It's a mixture of fruit and veggies and smells like straight compost to me.
12. Potstickers. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. Them.
13. Taco Bell. I could eat it everyday.
So there you have it. The short list. It makes for very interesting meal times. I'm starving but I don't know what I want. Can't figure out what I want. Crazy hormones. They just might be the death of me.